Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HI guys

YO~what's up
welcome to my blog
nice to meet you all
This is my first blog
hope you all enjoy it.


***
My name is Yee-mun
My friends call me "TIMUN"
actually,i also don't know why
some times,they call me"nga bo yee min"
some times,they call me barley
so sad.T____T
Now i am studying in UTar
Major in Actuarial Science
17 ++ years old
Do you guys know why my page's url is
purple-purpiemun.blogspot.com?
because......
no reason...
i just simply love this name and of course i do love purple a lot.
thats all :D
i like to eat many things
such like?
sweet stuff^^
i hate yee min....you know why?
cause people called me yi min
thats the reason why i hate it so much.
haizzzzzzz.......
i got many best friends
let me introduce my family members
-my wife-suetsuet
*she is a nice girl,long hair with spec,she has fair skin
she likes JJ very much,everytime when i felt alone,she's the person stay by my side,
i felt so warm and sweet.
-my wife's sis-jun jun
*she is a cute girl,she has a long-hair and chubby face
she is a very smart girl
she likes Jay chou so much
everytime she says she wants to keep fit
but still eat so much
haizzz,i "beh tahan" laa ==lll
-My son-ah boy weng hon
*he has a big mouth and strong body
he is a very cheerful person 
and makes me laugh so hard everytime
he likes eason chan very much
everytime sing his song i also can hafal d.
-My Best Friend-cheryl sze yii
*she stays nearby my house
so everytime i will go her house and chit chat
she has long-hair ,fair skin and slim body
she likes pink a lot
like pink-panther
she likes to eat strawberry and chocs
she likes to shop XD
so everytime also will follow her shop together
so dahsyat laa~
until money also finish worr
so must becareful when going out with her XP
ahahaa






4 comments:

  1. lol..
    yeemin ar..
    haha...
    so wuliao la u..
    wakaka..
    sy whr got nice?
    owayz hit ppl til pain pain de..
    haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol... dun say i want to drop by here.. i did it bcoz this is the onli way i can get to u all... since i chg my e-mail address i lost too many contact of ur guyzz.

    Btw, ym u sure noe Lockezz and i am here lol...
    this is PHF. Add me on msn if u got chatting:
    LockeZz_PHF@hotmail.com

    I seen u study in UTAR and no doubt it is at PJ campus..

    Actually i was at UTAR as well but i am now at kampar....

    I suppose u in Stream C or D since u taking AS
    hahaha

    So hoping v can chat sumday Cya..

    ReplyDelete