Saturday, October 24, 2009

haiz....
very disappointed...
my maths lecturer very very teruk...
i want to change class!!!!!!!!
want to change another lecturer!!!!!!!!
but i dun dare to say out...
but i really tak boleh tahan de....
he teach really really so teruk...
how i want to believe him anymore...
so the only way is i go back study myself everyday....
haiz.....
so lazy la...
i tot my new sem will very nice and fun...
i didt expect my 'new life' become like this....
finally..
tat time i go to pe block there take action
tat time i want to change class...
but the staff say cannot...
so i say i want to change time...
they dun let also...
so no choice de
they make me to choose tat way...
i say i want to change lecturer de...><
i say out le...
i think i very cruel tat time
they ask one staff...call director something talk to me...
i told him wat happen in the class..and they say they will take action as soon as possible
izit i doing the right thing???????
or i juz very angry tat time and juz want to release out?????
haiz...
actually i quite pity the lecturer...
i think he got try his best to teach us...
but the way he teach i really cant accept it...
i feel like he didt get prepare...
juz hantam wat he remember only...
but i hope the uni will know wat happen and take action...
i dont want fail my maths...
i dun want delay my study time at there...
i want to finish foundation in one year..
and go ktar there find my wife...
i promise her de....T.T
hope they understand my problem...
and do something...

No comments:

Post a Comment